Join the Unmanned and Robotics Systems Community at Robotica
The AUVSI has been the industry’s go-to organization for over 40 years.
AUVSI New England's Robotica captures the potential of this industry — now and into the future. Serving as the intersection for commercial and protection applications, and advancing all domains, Robotica is committed to serving as your ultimate industry experience.
To be on the cusp of the latest news and trends in our shifting industry, Robotica will provide you with:
Increased knowledge about the future of unmanned systems policy and regulations to
ensure you’re implementing the best solutions.
Professional networking from around the world, meet peers who can provide fresh perspective and insight
you need to take the next step in your career.
The latest technology you can’t find anywhere else.
Attending Robotica will provide all of this, and much, much more.
Attendee Registration Pricing
Wednesday, June 14,
Thursday, June 15,
|All Access Pass||495||595|
|AUVSI Member fee (discount applied)||395||495|
|Single Day Only||250||350|
Registration fees expire at 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on the dates listed above.
Prices subject to change.
All Access Pass
Open to anyone in the trade. Includes all sessions, exhibit hall entrance, and all receptions.
AUVSI Member - All Access Pass
Open to AUVSI members. If you are not a member of the AUVSI, please Join and Affilate with the New England chapter. Includes all sessions, exhibit hall entrance, and all receptions.
Single Day Only
Single day all access pass, for one day or part thereof only. Can be substituted in advance to a different day.
Active Military Discount
Not able to attend? Substitutions will be allowed before a badge is picked up, so long as the replacement individual is from the same organization. Substitutions will not be made once the original registrant has attended any portion of the conference. Substitutions must be made onsite and require hard copy/written permission from the original registrant granting the substitution.
Badge swapping or sharing is NOT PERMITTED and may result in expulsion from the event.
- 25% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received by March 24, 2017
- 50% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received by May 5, 2017
- 100% cancellation fee will be assessed on ALL CANCELLATIONS after May 5, 2017
- No refunds will be given for no shows
Badge Reprint Fee
Badges are non-transferrable once printed, and are subject to a $250 reprint fee.
To maintain quality news coverage and media representation at AUVSI New England events, members of the media need current, official credentials. You must meet the following criteria and present acceptable identification to qualify for a complimentary press badge.
- Press credentials are intended for members of the working media who are members of editorial staffs and reporting on events, programs and activities of AUVSI and its event attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
- Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by a news organization; your press badge will reflect this affiliation.
- Freelance writers, writers for college and online publications, and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved media outlet to be granted a press badge. Bloggers or Online Media must provide one of the following:
Proof of Eligibility
- Copy of or an Internet link to a published industry-related article from the last three months with your name in the byline
- Copy of publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor
- Link to an industry-related blog posting from the last three months with your name in the byline
- Online media must write for a website with more than 1,000 unique visits a month and a paid reporting staff that posts original tech industry-related news at least weekly
- Bloggers must write for a blog that reflects current, unmanned systems industry-related news, with new posts created on a weekly basis or greater frequency and gets more than 500 unique visits a month
Advertising, public relations, marketing and sales representatives, and other non-editorial media outlet staff will not be granted press badges and must register through general registration and pay appropriate fees. Similarly, non-credentialed companions of properly credentialed media representatives must pay registration fees via attendee registration.
Proper, non-expired credentials must be presented when registering onsite at the event. Media outlet interns and student practitioners accompanying credentialed media representatives must show documentation proving college credit is being received for the internship or other proof of employment.
Recording for radio and television is generally allowed at AUVSI New England events. In some cases a speaker may decline to be recorded.
Any crew member(s) accompanying a reporter for these purposes will also require a press badge for entry.
For information please contact: