Unmanned technology and imagery payloads are allowing us to see the world with unprecedented clarity and access to remote areas. The effect of drone or robotic captured images has been experienced by moviegoers, real estate companies, sports fans, inspectors, and many more. These payloads have proven their worth to users across a range of markets, infrastructure, utilities, home inspection, oil and gas, and many others.
During this webinar, listeners will hear from individuals who have embraced unmanned technology to access capture cutting edge images and the operators who conduct these missions. Our panel of users will discuss how advanced imagery is revolutionizing their businesses and how more industries can utilize images captured by unmanned systems.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in the commercial potential of drones
- Commercial drone operators
- Payload manufacturers
- Jeff Lovin, Senior Vice President, Government Solutions Group, Woolpert
- Edward Greutert, Principal Engineer, Alta Vista Solutions, Inc.
- Jeff Smith, GIO, State of Ohio
- Registration is free to all attendees