Learn how innovative partnerships can advance unmanned aircraft systems industry operations. Discuss how to navigate overlapping regulatory authority. Gain an understanding of new market predictions and catalysts. Identify next-generation technologies and solutions. Use collaboration to develop a Massachusetts roadmap and drive Advanced Air Mobility innovation.
Join us at our annual 2-day UAS Summit – being held virtually – on Wednesday, 13 January, and Thursday, 14 January from 1 PM to 6:00 PM each day.
Hear from federal, state, and local officials and industry and academic leaders who will present their experiences and insights during keynote sessions, presentations, and panel discussions.
The comprehensive program features keynotes by industry leaders and panel discussions. It also features PitchFest sessions. We will discuss:
- Industry – Gain a deeper understanding of market drivers and how to develop your competitive edge. Learn about focused RD. Build partnerships.
- Government – What is the current state of the art for the industry? How can industry and government collaborate to move from innovation to operationalization?
- Academia – How can we focus our research efforts?
- Other – What are the current regulations? What are the pathways forward?
Not a speaker, but want to be heard?
Introduce yourself to the New England unmanned systems ecosystem!
Small and large companies, academia, and government organizations are invited to present their services, research, and innovations.
Interested speakers must opt for Virtual PitchFest participation when registering for the summit. A small group of invited presenters will be invited to submit a pre-recorded three-minute video that will be played live during the summit.
We have many sponsorship and co-host opportunities!
This year, we will be holding Commercial Breaks throughout the summit. These are chances for sponsors to short presentations about themselves, either live or via a prerecorded video.
Become a sponsor! Support the chapter! Promote your brand and forge new connections through working with AUVSI New England. There are many opportunities to work with AUVSI New England.
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship
Annual sponsorship enables your organization to brand at the numerous events and venues that the chapter hosts throughout the year. Find more details at the Corporate Sponsorship site.
- Co-Hosting the UAS Summit. The Summit boasts a large target audience focused on the wider UAS industry. This provides an opportunity to sponsor at lower rates items but still take advantage of the chapter’s benefits and connections. Your organization’s brand logo will appear prominently as per your selected option. Select Exhibit/Co-Host Details.
REGISTER NOW! Click here to register for the UAS Summit 2021 on Eventbrite.